Mount Batur is located in Kintamani District and on the island of Bali. It’s the second most active volcano in Bali with the recent eruption in 2000. It sits at 1717 Meters (5.600 ft) above sea level and it’s became one of the most famous hiking trails in Bali even in Indonesia.
Hike to the summit of Mount Batur takes about 2 hours. It may be takes 5 hours for the entire hike including watching the Sunrise, having breakfast and exploring the main crater of Mt Batur. The trek starts around 03.30 am to catch an amazing sunrise and see stunning volcano’s valley from the top. From here the hikers can see a beautiful view of Mt. Abang, Mt. Agung ( the most Sacred mountain and the highest point on the island) and the faint outline of the island of Lombok in the distance.
This is such an amazing trip and without Doubt of the best thing can do in Bali. It’s something that you really won’t regret!.
- Hike 10 km (4 hours) through the jungle and lava rock terrain
- Breakfast at the top of Mt. Batur
- Enjoy a spectacular sunrise from the top of the volcano.
Trip itinerary :
- Hotel pick-up (depending on the place of stay)
- 03.30 am, arrive at the starting point
- 03.45 am, the hike started, accompanied with your professional hiking guide
- 05.30 am, arrive at the top, watch the sunrise and enjoy the breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea
- 07.00 am, walk around the Mount Batur’s main crater and continue for the descent
- 08.45 am, the hike finished, and drive back to hotel
Pick Up Time :
- 01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
- 02.00 am (Sanur)
- 02:15 am (Ubud)
Trip price :
- US$ 50 per person
- Price is qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
What’s included :
- Certified Mount Batur guides
- Entrance ticket to Mt Batur
- Hotel transfer with a private vehicle
- Breakfast at the top of Mt Batur
- Hot beverages
- bottled water
- Walking sticks
- Torch lights
What’s excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Your personal expenses
Bring with you !
Walking shoes / hiking shoes, warm clothes, camera and some cash.
Moderate, but expect quite a bit of uphill hiking. If you enjoy working hard to be somewhere amazing, you will love this trip.
Hike Duration :
4 hours on the trail (ascend and descend)
Terms Payment :
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate